Thursday, July 12, 2012

SmugMug

Camera Awesome 
Phototwine is powered by SmugMug and its awesome api!  So it is only natural that I give a big shout out to their very cool iOS app called Camera Awesome.  It is my go to camera app and would love to intertwine all of its great functionality into phototwine someday.  A cool feature would be if apple would let me use whatever camera app I choose to default to from the locked home screen.  My choice would most definitely be Camera Awesome   Phototwine was submitted on July 6th.  Apple has been averaging about 9 days for their review process to go through in the last month or so.  So if their are not any hiccups we may see phototwine on the app store early next week.  In the meantime download Camera Awesome if you have not already and give it a try.  You will love to upload the great photos you take to Phototwine when it is released.  Just follow the link below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment