Monday, July 30, 2012

Phototwine Video

Today we sent out a press release through prmac.  View the press release here.  You know, creating an app was not easy, but neither is my day job of being a fireman.  However, I am having a feeling that marketing an app and being successful is going to be a whole other set of hurdles I am going to have an even more trouble getting over.  Being a Fireman is a rewarding and wonderful career but it really does not prepare you for marketing an app.  When I started this process I had to hustle to find a developer because I had no coding experience.  Living in a small city in Ohio made it fairly difficult to find one that was local and could work with.  I finally found a great couple of guys from Vivid Bamboo.  They are a local company that worked with me every step of the way!  It was crazy but we got through it.  If any one has any suggestions for marketing I am all ears!  Below is the video prmac whipped up for the press release.  The only question I have is for anyone who sees this video......do you understand what phototwine does?


No comments:

Post a Comment